Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baking on a Snow Day

We're having a snow day here today. I absolutely love how Jessica described it on their Nature Blog. Jessica's mom, Carla, started a new Cooking With Carla blog where she is sharing some of her recipes and pictures of cakes she's decorated. Carla is a great cook and cake decorator, as well as being a great scrapper and a great mom.

I was in the mood to bake today so I decided to try out some of Carla's recipes. Thanks to her we now have some yummy homemade brownies with chocolate icing and some delicious peanut butter cookies. You can be assured they won't last long in our house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links, Jacqueline! Hey, I'm glad you tried my brownies! Jessica and Benjamin made some last night and they are gone already!
BTW, I didn't realize you had this blog. I was checking your scrappy blog and saw the link to this one!