Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Economics in One Lesson - Week Two

I'm still keeping up with the reading of Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt, but it was more of a struggle this week. Following the reading schedule I read chapters 7-12 this week. I found myself having to reread more and still not quite getting some. I am so enjoying the discussion, though. I had almost decided not to bother to post on it myself because I really have nothing to add to the discussion because I know so little about this stuff, but I decided to continue to post just so that I will have a reference to the great discusion on my blog so that others can check out it if they like and so that I can come back to it if I want. Because I add nothing more to the discussion, however, I will not put a link to my post in Mr Linky.

The discussion on this week's readings can be found by following the links in Mr Linky here. I am learning just as much, actually think I'm learning more, from everyone's posts than I am from the book, though having read the book makes everyone's comments make more sense.

No comments: