Monday, September 20, 2010

I hate technology!

I know, I know.  In my last post I was gushing about how much I love technology, and it's still true, but it's one of those things where you have a love hate relationship at the same time.  Technology is wonderful when everything works right but it's a royal pain in the backside when it doesn't work.

Tonight I was reminded of the hate side yet again.  I had power cord trouble again.  I don't know what it is with me and power cords but I am on my 4th power cord in less than 2 years, and the one I'm using now my husband has had to repair 3 times.  Thankfully he was able to repair it again tonight.

Why can't I get a cord that will last forever?!  I'm so fearful that one of these times the cord is not going to be fixable and I'm not going to be able to find a new cord that fits, or I'm not going to be able to afford to buy a new one.  So far so good, but how long is it going to last.  Hopefully forever, but I guess time will tell.

That's what's on my mind tonight.

1 comment:

Justme said...

Hi there...it's Monica from the chenl forums...to save yourself some worry over power cords, check out thrift stores, yard sales...thanks to hubby's packractting, we have power cords ALL the time, ALL over the place. We've never bought one new :)