Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Reading Challenge


This one is a year long challenge. I heard about it from Juanita. It is a challenge from Timmy Brister to read a Puritan book each month. I don't think I've ever read any Puritan books and I was fairly certain that I didn't have any Puritan books but I couldn't resist checking out the list and seeing what might be available on line. I found a few available to read on line in different places and decided to give it a try and maybe even see if I can get some through our library system. My DH already complains about all the books I have so I dare not buy more. :) I'm not sure that I'll actually fulfill the whole challenge or reading a Puritan book a month but I'm going to do what I can. Today I started reading The Bruised Reed by Richard Sibbes.

Timmy Brister gives an overview of who Richard Sibbes is. He promises to give an overview of the books' authors at the beginning of each month.

At the end of each month Brister is offering a give away. To have a chance at this give away you merely have to post how the book has impacted you.

No comments: